The things you should pay attention to when choosing a diaper bag is the whether the bag is a combination of style and function. There are many baby bags on the market that pass the functional test but woefully fail the style test. At the same time, its senseless buying a nappy bag that looks good on the outside but does nothing to fulfill your practical needs in looking after your baby.
Below are the top designer nappy bags currently on the market and the unique features that will make them ideal as a gift
Top Designer Diaper Bags Review
Fleurville Sling Tote
This Diaper Tote is so simple yet so cool. This will be a great companion
Some interesting features about this Fleurville Sling Tote include
* Matching zippered wrist bag
* Stowable tote handles
* O-ring stroller attachments
* Removable, adjustable padded messenger strap
* 2 Fleece lined "scratch guard" cell phone/sunglass/iPod pockets
Another cool feature about this diaper is that it's easy to wipe.
Kalencom Madonna Zebra Diaper Bag - Black/White
This is one of those Diaper Bags that you can use
* Durable exterior wipes clean easily
* Top flap closure with stylish fastener
* Multiple storage pockets
* Insulated bottle bag, zippered pouch, and changing pad
OiOi Zebra Tote Diaper Bag
Its features include:
* Printed poly canvas with water resistant finish
* Toffee cotton weave double handle web straps
* Fixed stroller straps
* Toffee faux leather trim
* Antique satin nickel hardware.
Choosing a baby bag shouldn't stress you out. You can get a nappy bag at a great price without spending a fortune. I would like to show you where you can find great designer diaper bags.