Thursday 22 October 2009

Top 10 Questions to Ask before Purchasing a Designer Handbag Online

Okay so you've spotted that beautiful Gucci handbag you saw at the mall on an online store. And the price is great too. However you've never bought online before and wonder what questions to ask the sales rep when you speak to them on the phone or email.


Below are the top 10 questions you should ask them and if you're not satisfied with their response, please walk on by.


1. Are your handbags Authentic?



2. What are the return, exchange, refund policies?


3. What should I do if I still don't receive my order after the estimated delivery time frame provided by you?


4. What if the shipment is lost or missing?


5. What if I receive a defected bag?


6. What about custom tax or duty? Will I be charged for ordering from you?


7. You don't have the bag I am looking for; can you source it for me?


8. Is there a limit to how many products I can order?


9. I've read everything in your FAQ, and still can't find the answer to my question.


10.  Is your site secure for me to order from?



So there you have it. 10 questions I believe you should ask yourself and the online firm you want to make a purchase from. It'll be worth the effort in the long run.


Happy Shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment